For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, December 18, 2009

Frosty Window Patterns




Call me strange, but I just find the designs on the windows from frost fascinating.

My kids thought I was nuts (especially at night) snapping pictures with my digital camera trying to get a good shot of what I was so crazy about -- nothing out the windows, but what is on the windows!



These frosty patterns have now melted away but more are predicted by our weather forecasters for next week.



Frost on the windows is nothing to most, but it makes me happy to see the intricate patterns.

“It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
Laura Ingalls Wilder quotes (American Author of children's fiction based on her own youth in the American Midwest. 1867-1957)

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on this Alice. I also love the frost pictures on the windows. These are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!