For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ornament Treasures



I just have to show you what I found for 10 cents a piece at the Salvation Army yesterday. These rose and glitter ball ornaments are so pretty. The camera really did not do them justice. I am almost afraid to add them to my tree and may just keep them on my table to admire while sewing.

Savannah Rose came across this precious elf pixie paper mache' ornament. He has some flecks of his paint missing, but they are minor and he is so sweet. I have him hanging on an ornament display in the living room.



Hope you are enjoying this festive holiday season and spending time with loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!