For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Quilt Block Playing



In keeping busy and exploring new styles for making quilt blocks, I have been doing an old technique called "biscuit quilting". I really like the puffed look and am getting faster with the process which includes a lot of pinning and stuffing.

The other block here is being made to act as a border to finish my daughter's quilt. She is into pinks and Sunbonnet Sue. The main portion of her quilt is a stamp design of a Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Bill scene. This is my second block creation using triangles. I find I really have to watch it on the placement of these pieces to get this design to come out correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!