For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, May 13, 2010

It Is A Beautiful Day


Yesterday I woke up and a feeling of "calm happiness" was covering me. My world has been so shaken with a tremendous loss recently and then other battles have ensued almost immediately thereafter.

I wrote friends asking for prayers to help me in this time. It is something I can hardly remember ever doing, but I would highly recommend.

We don't know what tomorrow will bring, but having support and love from friends and family helps make the road brighter.

My battles are not won right now, but feeling refreshed and uplifted is helping me trudge on with a kick in my step.

Thank you one and all!

Also, a bit of surprise for me -- I sold another quilt on Etsy last night. This one has my favorite colors in it. This quilt pictured is the one sold. It was conjured up from scraps of one I am keeping for myself.

1 comment:

  1. It's here, thank you so much!

    I wish I had time to make my own, but I'm still working on one for a friend's wedding present, nearly 10 years along. Maybe I'll get the top done this summer, at least :)

    ReplyDelete

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!