For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Zinnia's Magic Fairy Bubble


Zinnia's Magic Fairy Bubble, originally uploaded by gbrummett.

Zinnia the Fairy was experimenting with her magic wand and something went wrong leaving poor Twig the Fairy temporarily trapped in a magic fairy bubble!

I love looking at interesting photos that people submit on flickr.com

This is part of a group called Fairy Tale Photos.

The expressions on their faces are superb. One could almost write a story on this image alone.

Hope all are having a good weekend. We were actually able to sit outside and enjoy our lunch today. This past week has brought rain and cold, but I was able to open the windows again today to air out the house.

My husband is trying a "Joy of Cooking" mop recipe for a beef brisket on the grill. My brother is under the hood of a 1979 truck he purchased from a junk yard -- a parts list is developing, but he has a smile of accomplishment on his face.

I think I will go and sew or look at craft books or . . . the possibilities are all around the house . . . just don't want to do chores today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!