For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, August 27, 2010

Bouncing Baby Buggy



Recently I was in a local Salvation Army and came across this gorgeous antique baby carriage. I had to ask the manager, who was putting things in the silent auction cases, if I could take a picture of it. This bouncing baby buggy was also an item in the auction. It was so tempting to place a bid but I resisted. Even though I wanted it, I could not picture in my mind a place in my crowded house to put it. I do hope it went to a loving home that will cherish this beautiful classic.



1 comment:

  1. Do you have the current value, I have one exactly like it in the same condition it is navy blue with a white top. Thanks Kathy

    Kmm8992@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!