For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sturgis South Dakota











In my travels I got to go through Sturgis, South Dakota right when the 70th Anniversary of Sturgis Rally was taking place. Got to love the Mapquest directions. It took us about an hour to drive through this small town inundated with thousands of motorcycles and people dressed in leathers or at times not much at all. I couldn't get my camera to snap fast enough at times but ended up getting some really cool pictures. Motorcycles were seen coming and going through out our road trip starting out and then returning. The cyclist for the most part were very nice even at gas stations, but some were a little short tempered and road hogs literally with some attitude. I am glad we had spurts of rain where they got to cool off and we got to head down the road.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!