For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, August 27, 2010

Great Falls Buffalo Hunt





My son, Wynston, and I have decided we are going to venture around our town and take pictures of all the buffalo statues we find. On our excursion last night to the last Alive @ 5 music on Central Avenue, we stopped and took the following pictures of a couple within a few blocks of each other. I love the one with the horses painted on it.

I think we have about 4 more to go to picture, but Wynston is figuring higher. We will have to see.

Also, I got a smile put on my face the other day at the local grocery store (Van's IGA), when a lady with her son were on the same aisle my Wynston and I were. She told her son, "Come on Winston, let's go". I had to ask her his name and then look at my son. I told her our boys had the same name. She said, "It is not common and most people like it when they meet my son." I told her the same was true for us. (Hard to believe my WYNSTON is turning 13 soon. Where did the time go?)



1 comment:

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!