For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ornament Stitching





I have been stitching for a few weeks on a panel of little cute birdies to make into ornaments to sell at a local Christmas show this year. Here are some I have put together.

I am planning on doing more ornaments with different miniature pictures on them and have started stitching those in just the past couple of days. There are three girls at a group home I have been working at that have asked me to stitch them a little something so you will be seeing it here shortly. I just have to keep my fingers busy while doing some overnight shifts at the group homes. The little projects also make me feel like I am getting something completed faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!