For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, August 27, 2010

Where Did the Summer Go?




Our last Alive @ 5 took place last night. The music was good!!! It was a local disc jockey and the name of his band -- The Steve Keller Band. He played a good mixture of music and people were starting to dance in the street when we decided to head home and fix some dinner on the grill.

I thought I would throw in a few pictures of the local activities at one of these Alive @ 5 outings. This was my first summer attending and I think it is a new permanent thing to check out. I just have to remember to take me a soda along.

The local news station was also out asking people "Why they like coming to these events?" and "Where did the summer go?" I found that amusing as we have been having some of the hottest days this year just in the past several days.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!