For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, February 25, 2011

Stitching Updates



Okay, so it has been a week or two since I have had a chance to sit down and blog. It seems like I am working all the time (midnight to 8 a.m.) at a group home these days. That is my time to do some stitching as there is no computer to play on and I have to be up checking on things every 30 to 45 minutes. Embroidery is something easy to lay down and pick up again.

These are from some paper crafting stamp patterns I found online. I like to think of the one holding the apple as "Mother Nature". The one with the red hair as "Renaissance Lady", and then the one holding the flower as "Dreaming of Love".



I am thinking of making a wall hanging banner that is quilted or possibly some pillows.

I liked the "Mother Nature" pattern so much I have already stitched up a second one in different colors. I am going for bright and Spring colors. Who knows, I may have to explore different color choices on another one and make her hair green or something unusual.



Got to run as I am pulling an extra overnight for someone at the girl's home. Thank goodness the shift I was scheduled for tomorrow night doesn't need me -- I love text messaging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!