For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Under the Sea Colorful Creatures



For so many months in 2010 I was happily stitching away on some drawings I found on a blog once a month. Here are the end results to show as I have been putting them together in a quilt top.




I only have two final borders to go and a lovely twin size quilt or throw will be ready for sandwiching together as a finished piece.




One of the blocks I chose came from an old vintage pattern (the fish dancing with the mermaid). I also decided I wanted an octopus to go along with this theme and found a coloring page online to use as a pattern. They both fit so well here.




I am excited to have this one finally completed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!