For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spring Chickadees



Oh, how I would love to hear the birds chirp right now!

Winter is seeming like forever here in Montana these days. Plugging in the van to ensure a start when turning the ignition key, brushing the snow off the windows, frozen ice on the windshield wiper blades, and watching every step you take. Then, just like out of no where down you go whether it be forwards or backwards . . . an instant feeling of defeat.



Since the birdies don't seem to be in the near future, I decided to stitch some to work on a colorful quilt top. Maybe I will get it put together by the time green grass and green leaves and sunshine appear around here.



Until then, I may just have to go and purchase some fresh cut flowers for the dining table -- those always perk me up!! Hope you will do the same if you are beginning to feel the way I am these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!