For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, August 12, 2011

Blue Angels Soar





I almost forgot to post about getting to see the Blue Angels perform an air show here in Great Falls, MT at the end of July. It was a great way to end our week long vacation. The only thing that could have made it more perfect for an outing was a slight drop in the high temperatures we have been experiencing. Many drinks of tea and pop were consumes while watching various aircraft perform before the main event occurred. We sat out in the sun from 11:30 till 4:00 that day. I don't think I did too bad in getting some pictures on my mini-digital camera. Couldn't really see at the time if I was capturing anything or not!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!