For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Playing With Dolls



Today being Saturday, I have had to time to play in my sewing room. I have been working on another king size quilt top and have another border to go, but just not quite decided on what I want to do yet.

I did embroider these dolls during my week of overnight shifts at the youth home. I actually got called in last night because the weekend person was sick giving me more hours to stitch. (Don't worry -- I do my job of bed checks every 30 minutes, house laundry, mopping floors, keeping the refrigerators clean, baking cookies/breads, cleaning out the ovens, emptying the dishwasher, records keeping, and cooking breakfast for the residents.)



These little doll characters are simply cute and I could see some little girls playing with them, putting them in their purse, or as part of gift baskets. They are headed on their way to my shoppe on Etsy.com.



Think I am in a mindset to start some crafty Christmas ornaments. The holidays will be here before we all know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!