For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, August 12, 2011

Spectacular Views






Glacier National Park was the ultimate highlight of our family vacation. I have never seen so much amazement and excitement in our children as when we were making our way along the "Going to the Sun" road.





I don't think they have even been on as high an elevation before and then to see the gorgeous mountains capped with snow just thrilled them.



My 13 year old said that he would have to stay more awake on the next trip to Yellowstone in case he missed seeing some things as lovely in scenery as Glacier was. That comment made me laugh. Here is a unique picture he took of a moving tour bus. I personally think it is cool!


Both of the oldest were swapping the camera back and forth to take pictures of Glacier National Park. We are already talking about going back again in a month or so. My husband worked one summer in Glacier National Park at the Two Medicine Camp Store and said he would like to visit that part of the park.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!