For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Itty bitty dresses with itty bitty aprons

I think these are lovely!!

The person on flickr.com was making them for a mobile, but I wrote her a comment that they would make wonderful Christmas ornaments as well.

They could even be used for needle holders or a pin cushion.

Gift tags is even another possibility

I have been going nuts looking through an armload of books that I acquired in one thrift store yesterday. (My son said I needed blinders on and would not let me look at the last two on the shelf to see if they were something I wanted as well. Another trip will have to be made again without my 11 year old tagging along!!) There are so many project ideas to think about and get started on.

I spent the night before last getting all my threads for embroidery into a good order. It tired me out, but is completed. Today, I am putting together a 5 shelf bookcase to be used specifically for my craft books and notions. Time to go and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!