For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Lovely Face




We have a new addition to Savannah's lovely dolls. She doesn't have a name yet and those suggested -- Margaret (Peggy), Mildred, and Hortense (by her dad's recommendations) -- don't fit Savannah's liking very much.

Her cheeks are rosey and she is pretty solid in her body. She is silent as her "Crier" may have been removed some time ago, but I find no signs of her seams having been opened or closed other than from the original manufacturer.

She is a Madame Alexander Huggums doll from the early 1960's and is older than me!!!

Here she is pictured with a friend. I don't have Savannah Rose close at hand to know her name either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!