For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Time For Tea Quilt






I know it is most definitely not Spring, but the patterns I found in a recent book purchase on Ebay inspired this embroidered little quilt top. It has such an "air" of cheerfulness. I had fun laying it out and doing the stitching.




I have found online a neat idea for using a real tea cup and saucer to make a pin cushion.





I also found a teacup inspired yard ornament that I want to try when Spring actually arrives and the birds return. It is of course, this type of bird feeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!