For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wheel of Fortune Quilt Blocks




In browsing through my many stashes of quilt block books and patterns, I chose this project to undertake.

I feel a little a proud of myself, because I did not notice the 3 spools level of difficulty found on the pattern until after I had started making the first circle. Needless to say, there was some stitch pulling as this takes a little effort to know how to position the fabric pieces together to sew one at a time.



I know there are friends out there who will report to me that they don't like polka dots, but I kinda like these. Wynston (my 12 year old son) refers to the circles as "lollipops".

I haven't decided totally the outcome of the placement of these quilt blocks. They have to be applique'd onto a background fabric. I have been thinking of something other than a white background. Also, I have been playing with the idea of embroidered poodles, but who knows. I am feeling creative and a "vision" will come along soon of where to place these Wheels of Fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!