For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Savannah's Fairy Creation



Thought I would blog a peek into what Savannah and I have been creating. It was her idea to pick up some paper clay and make a fairy because Santa brought her three beautiful fairy books by Cicely Mary Barker. If you have never seen her artwork with fairies and flowers, it will brighten your day to explore her work online.



Savannah has in mind to send this fairy to her aunt in Chicago and is hoping she will like it very much.



The wings were added this morning to give her that angelic touch and also to help her sit up on her own.




I am amazed at how Savannah came up with this cute character from a small piece of paper clay!

1 comment:

  1. Savannah, I am honored that you have made this fairy girl! You have a wonderful imagination. I like the attention to detail on the decorations. Keep up the good work! XOX, Aunt Trish

    ReplyDelete

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!