For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cherub Creation


This little cherub was stitched right around Valentine's Day, but I didn't get the mini quilt put together until a thought of how to complete a colorful border around it came to mind. On my birthday last May, a dear sweet friend had sent me a stack of squares of different fabrics all of pinks and reds. They had been sitting on my table just waiting for use. I still have more left of the squares and will continue to think of Judith when grabbing them for future projects.

1 comment:

  1. Aww ... just preciuos .. thanks for sharing with me! --Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!