For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, March 19, 2010

Playing with Paper Dolls



I am exploring play with paper, card-making, paper crafts, and paper dolls this year. I found a sweet pattern on flickr.com for this oriental paper doll. This is the first one I made and have now completed two others that are a little bit bigger.

Savannah Rose is claiming this one as her own. She always wants the first trial on my experiments!

I think this oriental doll could be used as a bookmark or even an ornament on the Christmas tree if I add a ribbon on back for hanging.

Also, I have been playing with using a worn out deck of playing cards and came up with some flower creations from a punch I purchased. Now I have to decide what I want to put as flower centers and then how I am going to use the finished pieces. Something will come to me and I will have to update my blog posting.

1 comment:

  1. Alice,

    Those card flowers would be great to add a nut cup in the center and use as nut or candy favors for 4th of July picnics or any other patriotic event.

    You could probably use Christmas cards and make Christmas favor cups too.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!