For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, March 19, 2010

High Strung Beads



Savannah Rose and I explored another store on Central we have never been to -- High Strung Beads.

I enjoyed checking out all the different shapes and colors. Everything was pleasing to the eye and we ended up with a "kit" for a bracelet to make. The instruction pattern for it was a separate expense and I found this a bit different from all my other crafting purchases.



Couldn't resist snapping photos while on the inside to show you a glimpse. I always look at specialty shops and they way they are set up wondering how they can make a go of it. This place had the customers -- mostly female -- and the owner was ringing us all up in a steady pace.



Now to get to the tedious work of threading the beads to make a bracelet creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!