For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Dresden Quilt Block Center


A dear sweet friend of mine made me a paper pattern of the spokes of this Dresden Plate quilt block pattern. I have been goint to town cutting up my pieces of scraps -- I hate to throw anything of fabric away!!!!

Here is the first attempt and I have just had my creative "boost" of how I am going to finish this one off. It will be a bigger finished quilt top, probably a throw to snuggle up in. I already have 8 embroidered cute pieces to add as parts of borders around this.

Now, only to find my ruler -- fingers have been walking away with them off my table recently and it takes time and makes me frustrated to find things. Still looking for my favorite pair of scissors and had to break down and buy another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!