For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Buffalo Nickel Statue Great Falls MT



A clever interpretation of art or a play on of words as I have heard the phrase stated many times over the years is what I can write about this buffalo statue found in Great Falls, MT.

And no more appropriate is it to find the location right in front of a bank on 10th Avenue South, one of the most traveled roads in Montana.

My husband and son, Wynston, say this is their favorite of all the buffalo we have found around this town so far.



I am not positive, but this may be the last one to photograph, but then again more may roam into town any day now.

Hope you enjoy these pictures. Wynston was the photographer in this blog. Pretty good for a 13 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!