For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Prickly Pear Quilts



My husband spotted this shop on our adventure yesterday. Unfortunately, I had my three kids with me while browsing patterns and pricing fabrics. I ended up purchasing a template to help with angles, but would have liked to spend more time looking at the books and other quilting aids she had displayed.

I did fall in love with this quilt found in the window of her shop. I noticed the variegated threads used to do the quilting right away. This is something I have not seen before but it is lovely.



The owner was sweet in offering my sons some magazines to look at to occupy their time while I was looking. Too bad cars don't interest them just yet.

Prickly Pear Quilts will be another stop at another time.


Thought I would show you a picture of the trolley car outside the shop. It is all decorated for the Christmas season.



Another shop (The Classy Flea Market) I wanted to visit had this cute sign outside of it. Didn't get to explore it as my family was hungry for lunch at 4 p.m. and then we had to get back home with a windy drive (winds up to 60 mph).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!