For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lasso The Moon Toys Helena Montana

At first I spotted this cute sign:



Then after walking a distance, we found the store:



Inside was cute displays of many sweet dolls, puzzles, legos, baby things, learning toys and more; but the thing I fell in love with -- the art painted on the walls. They look like story book illustrations. I didn't find a name on them, but the artist is very talented.




My boys purchased some bouncy balls, one massive marble, and some old fashion candy sticks. My daughter had her eyes on some dolls, but she was told not this trip!! I fell in love with a flag arbor to display my yard flag. (The wind broke the mechanism bracket I have mounted on the side of the house recently.) I will have to see if I can find one online or make another trip to Lasso the Moon Toys in Helena in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the nice review! Have you been back lately? You would enjoy the handmade "Woolies" and "Woolsters" by local fiber artists!
    I just discovered our common heritage - I was born and raised in Tennessee also! Please introduce yourself to me next time you are in Helena - I'd love to meet you. BTW Lasso the Moon has lots of GF customers - thanks for spreding the word!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!