For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dressing Up Charlie Russell



Great Falls, Montana loves its western heritage and is home to the Charles M Russell Museum. On Central Avenue in downtown Great Falls is a wonderful statue of Charlie Russell and I couldn't help but stop and catch a snapshot of it dressed in holiday attire.


The local paper ran an article that someone in town is going around putting hats and scarves on other statues. I am thinking it will be a fun idea to take the kids out tomorrow and get a few more photos of others dressed up for Christmas. This will keep their minds off the presents under the tree and the pleading to open them early.

My Avery said tonight, "I have been the most patient one this year, haven't I?" A hug and kiss was placed on his forehead telling him yes, indeed he has been.

These are the simple joys of loving your kids and feeling that magic, that anticipation. I hope it never ends, but when it does, I will have these memories and smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!