For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Morning Star Buffalo Great Falls MT



The family was all out together the other day after picking my husband up from the airport when one of my kids pointed out. "Hey mom, there is another one of your buffalos!" I had the digital camera on hand and into the bank parking lot we stopped. Not too much traffic was going on around the building so I took my time and some detail shots of this beautiful work of art.



I also loved the detail of the "quilt" over the back of the buffalo. Truly each artist that produced these had their own creative thought in how to paint and dress this symbol.



Hope I am not driving you nuts with the town of Great Falls, Montana and the buffalo, but I like the idea someone came up with placing them around here.



Another blog is coming right after this of another buffalo. My husband and son, Wynston, say the next one is their favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!