For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In Cahoots With




I just had a bit of fun this afternoon helping a buyer of mine on Ebay with a bit of fun. They purchased a character figure from me from the animated movie Monsters Inc. His name -- Sulley.

I received a request asking if I could take some pictures of Sulley with some of Montana's landscape in the background and email it to him before I mailed his purchase. He said there is a joke going on at work about a person's Sulley that has come up missing and every so often the owner gets an email picture with Sulley showing up somewhere around the world. Kind of like a "Where's Waldo?" game going on.

Since we are experiencing days and days of overcast weather and tons of rain to the point of some flooding in Montana, I chose to use some of the pictures I took this past Saturday to Fort Benton, Montana. Pictures will be following with another blog, but here are the ones of Sulley.



I don't think I did a bad job standing him in front of my computer monitor and snapping some photos. My email has been sent and I may never hear anything further, but it was fun playing for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!