For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Country Lawn Mowers

Thought I would show you how we conserve and save on those high gas prices -- we have country lawn mowers. These characters show up every day on our lawn and do some munching. They stay a little longer when they don't get spooked. I carefully opened 2 doors and hung my digital camera out sideways to capture these photos. These sheep are known as hair sheep and are known as improved as they don't need sheering but they shed on their own. This first picture is of the leader to the bunch. He doesn't like to have his picture taken and I was pleased to capture him at the foot of our front steps.
There are four in all that come to visit. Another one is a new mother and stays pretty close to the shed out in the field on the property. I would love to snap a picture of her with her little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!