For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Kid in You


Here is hoping this Easter is being kind to you -- in happiness and health!

My family has been plagued with the CRUD flu bug for nearly 6 weeks now. I am, of course, the last one to have the pleasure of battling sickness. There have been times through it all that I have had to clean our bathrooms (2) three different times in one day, do multiple loads of laundry daily, and tackle the worst mess in my daughter's floor that I never want to see again. Most unpleasant.

Recently on a trip into town and while at a pharmacy, my kids and I had fun browsing the Easter aisle. Jelly Beans were definitely placed in the basket. But the most fun my Wynston and I had was to look at the "cheap" toys. We came home with two for a grand total of $5. I have one pictured at the top. I think those bunnies are so adorable. The idea of the game is to roll a dice and then using a plastic hook shaped stick take one bunny off without making the whole thing fall down.

I didn't capture a picture of the second toy which are leaping bunnies that have suction cups on the base and then are pressed down only to spring high up into the air. The object is to use provided baskets to try to catch them. My kids just roared at how high they fly and then the bunnies jumping out the basket due to the springs.




I say one is never too old not to have the "kid in you" come out especially with inexpensive toys and candy.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!