For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Monday, April 30, 2012

Montana Outdoor Views

Okay, so I did it again. I grabbed the camera and took photographs from different views around our place.
It amazes me how the skies and colors are always changing.
Of course, I couldn't resist taking some pictures with trees in them. I find them beautiful and strangely like animated characters -- always moving around here with the help of the winds.
Caught some sights of a storm/rain passing over in the distance this evening as well. The local farmers aren't talking about how dry everything is these days. We are even having some chilly nights with near freezing temperatures.
My boys and I are planning on spending some time later this week painting on our neighbor lady's picket fence as shown in the picture above. We are making it all white again and even have to throw on some coats of primer as most of the paint has worn away over the years.
These last photos were from my running outside again as the sun was setting. I put these up on Facebook and a high school friend wrote "and this is why they call Montana Big Sky Country". Yes, Kris it is and I will keep running outside to snap shots of this natural scenic art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!