For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Alice Wears Couture (My Kind of Wonderland)


Alice Wears Couture, originally uploaded by ClearJadeStudio.

From ClearJade Studio on flickr.com: Waiting the release of Tim Burton’s new film "Alice in Wonderland" – I was also motivated to reinterpret Alice into an edgier, modern version.

This Alice wears eyeliner, high heels and couture. Instead of tea, she will probably have a non-fat latte and there is always time to read Vogue. Inspired by the world of high fashion – from Gemma Ward to Alexander Mcqueen, elegant gothic darkness, and the richly textured fantasy world of Lewis Carroll.


Clear Jade Studio has this listed on Ebay from October 12 - 19th for sale if you would like to see the whole painting.

Hope you have a little "Alice" in your day today!

1 comment:

  1. You've been sent a Flickr Mail from ClearJadeStudio: ------------------------------------------------------------ :: Alice Hi! I couldn't figure out how to directly "reply" to people's comments on Flickr, but I just wanted to say thank you for the blog feature and wonderful comments! I adore all things Alice too, particularly the Russian translation and cartoons -- in my native language it's easier to understand Lewis Carroll's craziness. ~ Annya

    ReplyDelete

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!