For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Monday, October 19, 2009

Victorian Oomph!



A friend of mine in Kalispell, MT recently gave me this beautiful victorian pincushion. I don't know if I will be able to keep pins sticking in her or not. She is just so darling to look at.



Another victorian find at Salvation Army recently was a DVD of a movie I had never heard of called: The Lady and the Highwayman with Hugh Grant starring. This was one of his first acting performances for the screen. It is now added to my collection of Jane Austen, Jane Eyre, Cranston, and so many others I keep close at hand for repeat viewing.



I just simply love the hairstyles and costuming used in these pieces. Yet, I am so glad not be wearing them personally!

What is your style? Have you received or found something recently to bring that "IT" back to you? I just won an auction on shopgoodwill.com of a beautiful framed piece I can't wait to receive in the mail. Bet you can guess what flair it is from this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!