For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Emerald Stare - OZ Halloween Flaire


The Emerald Stare, originally uploaded by ClearJadeStudio.

Inspired in part by The Wizard of Oz, Gemma Ward and Medusa, the goddess whose gaze turns every man to stone.

I just love finding talented people. This artist is no exception. I love the vision an artist has and then to be able to put it on paper or to use a brush to bring their visions to life is so amazing to me.

This artist is known as ClearJadeStudio on flickr.com and I am adding her as a contact to see what other new creations she comes up with.

I am going to be adding her Alice in Wonderland interpretation here shortly. Everyone knows I love finding unique and beautiful "Alice" items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!