For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Avery Craft and Photos


My now 12 year old (had a b-day on 12/14) son, Avery Z, as he likes to be called decided he wanted to go outside and take some pictures of things we and our neighbor Granny have up outside. I think he did a good job in centering the photos and has an eye for it.







Avery was given an assignment to stretch his comfort zone the other day. He is a very dear sweet boy and does very well with his autism, but has challenges in self esteem and expressing himself. His job was to look at different books and come up with a picture for his aunt that he could draw and I would trace onto fabric to make something for his aunt.




He decided to trace a pattern from a stained glass pattern book and then signed it with his regular "AVERY Z". He did a wonderful job and was praised by his dad and myself. I traced it and then had him color the picture on the fabric. I know his aunt will love his efforts and let him know he has many talents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!