For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas in Your Heart



Embroidery and quilting are my favorite hobbies, but I have decided I will attempt to do some form of painting in 2012.

Recently at work in personal care, the staff person that I relieve saw my zippy bag of embroidery I had just begun to stitch on. She asked to look at it and immediately asked if I had plans to do something with it or give it to someone. I told her that I was just making it to turn it into something to sell in the future. She then jumped and said, "Make it for me to give to my future daughter-in-law as a Christmas present".

So here it is a wall hanging or even a table topper.

This year I find myself more into snowmen and love the different pattern drawings I am finding online to use. I think a snowman quilt will be in my future.



Hope Debbie and her future daughter-in-law like my creation. I enjoyed whipping the finishing touches on it last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!