For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Carolina Snowflake Craft



Early in October I signed up for one of my kids to attend a couple different 3 hour craft classes on some Saturdays in December at The County Shoppe (art shop) here in Fort Benton, MT.

My daughter attended the first one which was geared more towards younger children and did a beaded craft for her aunt in Chicago who loves homespun gifts for the holidays. I don't have a picture of her finished piece as she was allowed to put it in a gift box and wrap it during the class.



The next one ended up having my husband and our middle child (Wynston, age 14) attend as I took a couple extra shifts to help someone out with scheduling. We had no idea what Carolina snowflakes were going to be for a craft. The men in my household got a workout on following directions and using a hot glue gun for the first time. I think they did a wonderful job. Here is one of them with the other being in a package headed for a gift for the holidays.



I might just have to take the next class offered on making these snowflakes. I sure do like the natural look they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!