For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Elephant in the Room


“By a sweet tongue and kindness, you can drag an elephant with a hair” Persian Proverb

“When you have got an elephant by the hind legs and he is trying to run away, it's best to let him run” Abraham Lincoln

“God is really only another artist. He invented the giraffe, the elephant, and the cat. He has no real style. He just keeps on trying other things.” Pablo Picasso



Ever feel like there is an elephant in the room? When tempers flare and then tension remains even though there is silence from all parties involved. Well the calming down from the holiday highs can cause this. I find my house is going through what I have just described. Could it have something to do with having almost 3 teenagers (ages 12, 14, 17)in the house?

Found it a little ironic that something on Etsy caught my attention while the "situation" was developing -- Pink Elephants.



The elephant seems to have disappeared for the moment and now I am off to repair an internet connection after a power outage overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!