For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Homemade Goodies



I took the kids to The Golden Age Center in Fort Benton, Montana the other day for their Cookie Walk. I guess it is an annual thing and the little elderly ladies were so sweet and kept having me put another cookie on the plate to equal 1 pound for $7.00. The kids and I were happy with our selections. I even had to hide a few for my husband after he got home from work late that night.

My neighbor lady,Granny, invited the family over to see her decorations. Once we arrived she asked each one of us to stand in front of her Christmas tree to take a picture. We had a very pleasant visit.




The next morning Granny came to visit us and see our decorations. In her hand were crocheted ornaments for each one of us. I think they are just beautiful. Now they are hanging on our tree and look like they have always belonged there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!