For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunrise Colors






I have been working a 5 night stretch of shifts this past week and couldn't resist taking some sunrise sky pictures. The colors are just as magnificent as the sunsets.






Thought I would share some with you here along with some of the past snow we had recently.

Just chilling here on the farm listening to some classic Christmas songs!!

I put a bug in my husband's ear for a 10 cup tea pot for my Christmas present this year. That way I can sit at the dining table and have some tea parties with the kids and watch the landscape art outside my windows.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!