For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Colored Pencil Alice in Wonderland



I just had to post these beautiful pictures someone on flickr.com posted of my favorite fictional character.

These are done with colored pencils. It looks like watercolor to me almost.

My kids have a new set of 50 colored pencils. I just might have to attempt to finish that Gibson Park flower garden picture with them.

I have been busy working with tons of photos from the 4th of July parade here in Great Falls and a post is coming soon from it.

Also, the family just got back from a Happel family event in Bozeman, MT. My husband's cousin got married in California a couple of weeks ago and wedding reception was held in Montana so all the relatives could make a trip to get together. We all had a lovely time.

A lot of activity for this family in the past few days. I need a mid-week weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!