For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Peacock Applique Quilt Block


I have totally fallen in love with this quilt block. I will be making it this week!

Some months ago, I was scouring the internet looking for a quilt block pattern of a peacock. I have always loved this bird. One's childlike cry even caused me to get locked out of my aunt's house on a snowy day when I first moved to Montana years ago. Let's just say I am glad the neighbors were friendly and kept me warm, because my relatives were gone when I got locked out of their place.

I have definitely decided to follow this very creative artist blog site and see what else she comes up with. Her link is here for the peacock story: http://www.lemontreetales.com/lemon_tree_tales/2009/01/peacock-quilt-applique.html

Truly beautiful and inspiring to me!!! Many thanks Lemon Tree Tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!