For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Elegant Fruit Dish Embroidery Pattern


Design 846 b, originally uploaded by mmaammbr.

A friend of mine uploaded this elegant fruite dish pattern on flickr.com.

It has set my mind to thinking I would like to find a "lot" of plain flour sack towels in muslin cotton (white or creme) to embroider a bunch of my embroidery patterns on them as Christmas gifts to friends and relatives.

It appears Christmas in July as struck me again. Last year at this time I went nuts sewing quilt blocks and throws in my holiday prints.

I think there should be a mid-year holiday. Waiting 12 months is too long to wait.

I sound just like my son, Avery, who has a birthday right before Christmas. He is celebrating now that he is 9 and 1/2. Those halves are important that his young age!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!