For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Victorian Lady Cameo Embroidery Project



I am happy to say my project took a month (with me putting it aside for a while)to complete.

It turned out very well and I have yet to hang it over my bed as I have been admiring her draped over the rocking chair for a day or so now.

Already I have begun stitching a new piece from a thrift store find last week. This time it is a lightly outlined snow skating scene of a couple. I know I have seen a print or something like it before. Maybe when I am finished you can fill in the information about the art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!