For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pillow Design Inspiration


I ran across this lovely pillow from a friend on flickr.com. (Can you tell I love checking out new things found on there daily?)

I like the layout of the embroidery and the strips and squares found in this. I am going to have to do some playing of my own for some pieces that are not symmetrical and have variation in them. I like to look at something and then look again only to spot something new and different each time.

Also, I want to get out of my comfort zone of using the same colors and try something that grows on me.

PS: I found my "lot" of T-Towels on Ebay today and ordered them for my embroidery projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!