For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Monday, June 15, 2009

Alice and the Rabbit


Alice and rabbit, originally uploaded by nami*&Chitaki.

"Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be late!'

She is beautiful isn't she. I used to have a kewpie doll similar, but lost her in a house fire a few years back.

I will have to make an effort to find out what this doll type is named and see if I can find one to replace my lost treasure. I can still see her light pink with white polka-dots dress -- so delicate in nature.

This brings a tear to my eye right now just thinking of my doll. I guess "the little girl" in us never really grows up or gets too old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!