For A little bit of everything -- "Curiouser and Curiouser" Click here to visit me on Bonanza WonderlandShoppe or click here to visit me on Etsy WonderlandShoppe

Friday, June 19, 2009

Painted Lady


Painted Lady , originally uploaded by adamantine.

Vanessa cardui on Mt. Battie in Camden, Maine.

Wish I felt as beautiful and free as this butterfly. A yucky "crud" type cold is taking over my family of 6. It is horrible as it is lasting nearly 2 weeks. My daughter is now finally over it, but the rest of us (except Grandma, age 89) are not even a full week into it.

The pressure in my ears, the soreness in my throat, the pouring of my nose, and the excessive sneezing make me want to runaway mentally. Maybe be free like this beautiful butterfly.

The photograph is lovely and exceptional. The way the light makes the wings transparent in places.

I know I will get better (another 9 days or so to go) and then I can grab my camera and go capture some beauty around me here in Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boden
New Lower Prices & Smaller, More Affordable Quantities @ Amy Adele!